Tuesday, September 3, 2013

5 Easy Steps on How To Be Rare

Hey Guys! Today I am going to give you some helpful advice on how to be rare. 

This process will take probably a whole year! But, it will be worth it, trust me! You could be the most rare jammer on Animal Jam!

Step 1:

-Earn as much gems as possible. If you want to earn a lot of gems, I suggest Jamaa Derby, Sky High, Best Dressed, and Slash and Dash.

Step 2:

-Buy stuff from Rare Item Mondays!

Step 3:

-Buy as many stuff from the Summer Carnival because they could become beta

Step 4:

-Go on the Adventure Beta and go on adventures! Then, collect the prizes!

Step 5:

-Do NOT EVER EVER recycle or discard stuff from special occasions or holidays.

i.e. Halloween, Christmas, LEAP YEAR <-- really rare stuff



Bye guys! Please Jam-a-Gram me I'm online now! :)

Buddy me! Graciemae3903!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment